APRIL 8th – 15th 2019
Meet Marcus at The Sawgrass Marriott Resort in Ponte Vedra Beach Florida on the Monday of Masters week. From there he will lead you from start to finish taking in 3 rounds of golf, including a bucket list round of golf at the famous TPC Sawgrass Stadium Course, site of the world-famous Players Championship. After you finish playing, it’s time to watch the words best at Augusta, playing the final 2 rounds of The 2019 Masters, the most incredible weekend of golf you will ever witness.
DID YOU KNOW: TPC Sawgrass’ signature hole is the Stadium Course’s 17th. It is one of golf’s most famous holes, listed at 137 yards, this hole calls for an unerring short-iron. “I wanted to test the best players in the world emotionally as well as physically and mentally,” was designer Pete Dye’s rationale for a hole that drowns over 100,000 balls each year.
• Hosted by New Zealand’s #1 golf teacher & 6 time Masters Tour leader Marcus Wheelhouse
• Stay 4 nights at the Iconic Sawgrass Marriott Resort in Ponte Vedra, Florida
• 2 group dinners in Florida, one at the Sawgrass Clubhouse
• Play 3 rounds of golf, including the infamous TPC Sawgrass Stadium course and the 17th island green
• Golf tips and instruction from Marcus on state of the art practice facilities at Sawgrass
• Luxury Coach to Augusta on Masters Friday
• 3 nights in Augusta, just a short ride from the course
• Group dinner on Masters Friday, where Phil Tataurangi will give a talk about his Augusta experiences
• Access to executive Hospitality for the whole weekend (includes all food and drink)
• All breakfasts
• Watch final 2 days of The Masters 2019, live at Augusta National
PRICED AT NZ$14,999 PER PERSON*
*Secure your place before May 30th for a $500 saving
Contact Sam Sullivan at: (027) 2317548 - firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Final itinerary may change due to golf course/hotel availability. Final pricing will be confirmed mid-2018 and is based on an exchange rate of NZ$1 to US$.70. Pricing based on share twin accommodation, single room pricing available. Not included items are airfares, lunches, some dinners, tips, spending money and alcohol (unless specified). *Earlybird offer applies until May 31st 2018.